Dear everyone --
I love blogs. There's nothing better than putting your little hands on the windowsill of someone else's life -- unless they're boring as hell. I feel a little bit like I should be introducing myself to you. Usually I express in generals rather than specifics. Lets be honest, no one cares about my life or yours; they care about applications, universal truths, etc. Actually, I guess people enjoy reading these to lurk, feel better about themselves, or have nothing better to do. I might be one of those people. haha. Do I have any hidden universal truths up my sleeve? Or could I possibly have something inside of me that touches your morbid curiosity? I'm not sure... I'm really just interested in furthering my search for who I am, and you're just coming along for the ride.
word.
Jessie.
4.23.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
dude, what, no updates?? thats so...so...stinky!
Post a Comment