5.02.2008

Men are idiots -- what's new?

I finally found some down time... who knows how THAT happened.

Well, what to say? One day I was looking for companionship, so like any other self respecting SF bay native I turned to craigslist. You would not BELIEVE some of the responses I've gotten. I think its funny how no matter what you say men still think that they're good enough to entice you. Sure, I'd love to have sex with you! You think shoving your tongue down my throat, groping wildly, and merely having a penis will turn me on. Good luck with that. Seriously. Its never going to happen. WHY. WHY do most men have their heads all the way up their asses? Ugh, its disgusting.

Why do people even seek companionship? Why was it that I felt the need to reach out? Is it societal pressure? Is it a sense of incompleteness? Why should everyone feel as though they need someone to fill a void that they were born with? Thats pretty obnoxious. My new friend from craigslist is... well... someone I could get used to having around. I wonder if I was what they had fabricated in their head with regards to their other half.

At least my search didn't end fruitless.
...
Double meaning, anyone? hahaha.

Word.

No comments: