7.04.2013

"you are more than you allow yourself to be."

WE SAT ON THE GRASS, EXHAUSTED FROM THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE GARGLING WOODS THAT DISGUSTEDLY SPIT US OUT...

Despite the rough of it, we felt free.  She laid her head on my lap while she stared at the sky.

----------------

You aren't quite who you need to be yet.  You are still a young boy... or girl... or whatever.  You're being indulgent.  Insecure.  When the snow descends, where will you be?  Pensive?  White-knuckled?  Free, whimsical... safe?

OH WHO CAN TELL IF THE SNOW WILL EVER FALL AGAIN?  I DON'T KNOW IF I COULD SURVIVE ANOTHER WINTER.

Rubbish!  Listen, wrap those hands around the weight and lift.  Build your strength, your endurance.  Winter is fearful if you fear it.  Oh, you lead me to and from despair like the purest river...

PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR GLOW.  YOUR WARM... FULFILLING... COMFORTING... GLOW.  I WOULD LOVE TO DEVOUR IT.  PLEASE, I AM YOUR BEST ANIMAL.

--silence--

IF I RUN AND RUN FOREVER, WILL I RUN INTO YOU?  THAT MOMENT WILL BE ETERNITY.  TIME WILL STOP AS MY EYES MEMORIZE EVERY REALITY, EVERY HALLUCINATION.

... So... when you're left with nothing... what will you do?

BECOME EVERYTHING.

No comments: