Crusty thinks I'm becoming more and more like her. Wait, lets back this up.
Usually Crusty has about three guys stringing along at once. She's clearly not easily satisfied, or just has a hard time finding a guy that can fit every need. There will be the douche thats mormon, the appealing personality thats not mormon, and then the good looking guy that has no personality regardless of religious standing.
Lately I've been finding myself in a similar situation.
Things are further complicated by some recent information, but I'm not sure if its what I think it is. Wow, could I be any more vague? haha.
All I want is something I can be serious about for longer than a day. As soon as I find that, my thirst will be quenched.
I found my other half once -- it was in a dream. The most romantic words I've ever spoken escaped my lips that night. "We're somewhere between 'I love you' and 'there goes your tunafish sandwich." is what I spoke to my mate as I slapped the sandwich out of their hands into the street. I wonder if that person will ever become tangible.
It seems as though a lot of things have been trying to go wrong in the near past. Well, a lot of things HAVE gone wrong this summer and whenever something gets solved, it quickly becomes unsolved yet again. I'm just trying to roll with everything as best as I can -- if I let it affect me, then everything else will go to shit. Concentrating on the mysteries of life rather than the very real ass-reaming aspects of it is pretty relieving. I don't condone the complete ignorance of said aspects, but not making them the focus of your day will help you be more sane.
Not that I'm sane.
I guess my point is that despite all the stressful things trying to bury my head in the ground like Mrs. Voorhees [hahaha], I have found time to enjoy myself. Special thanks to those of you that aid me -- you know who you are.
7.28.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment