I find it completely unbearable that I have so many things occupying my mind at the moment. It leaves little time for my much needed introspection -- nothing can be mulled over when there are large stressful obstacles in its path.
What is it that makes people attach meaning to words? For example, the word 'family'. Of course it has its literal definition, but what makes it personal? What makes it so that people would fight for the meaning of that word? And on the other side of that thought, what makes words lose meaning?
Maybe if I could figure it out I could save myself. There are a myriad of words that as of late have begun to mean nothing to me. I'm afraid that if this continues, my life could never be complete.
What is everyone living their life for? There are too many not enjoying... too many people with their heads down -- look up!
Fall in love and fall apart.
Why? My brain hasn't been this jumbled in a long time.
Lose ourselves to lose our minds.
Everyone is so damaged. I don't really care about that -- I like seeing how people carry it. I am a self-proclaimed abomination in that regard. I hate that with some people I completely spill it all -- no no no... thats a lie. I spill whats convenient for me to spill. Yes, please clean up the easy mess I've made. The more difficult and complicated messes lie in the center of the tortured labyrinth that is my mind. I imagine other people deal similarly, though I seem to have been seeing a lot of people lately who wear all of their problems on their sleeves. And for what? Certainly nothing constructive. Its only to attract sympathy, create guilt, and pity. The unspoken troubles are what gives us motivation to be better, and its the people who are able to keep those that I admire greatly.
This is an impossible feeling. Describing it would do nothing but jumble everything up even more. Isn't that the law of increasing disorder? Explaining something would lead to further complication. Yes, I believe it is.
I need to find that place. Get lost in that empty-headed, almost-sleeping state.
Word.
7.28.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment