Seattle. Was. Amazing.
Crusty and I spent a week in Seattle, WA, visiting her papsmear and some old friends. The stay there was fantastic -- getting to and from was quite the adventure. I feel like I shouldn't really tell the whole story, so I'll make a list of events so people can get the gist of what occurred.
1AM BBMD's.
Crusty's house in SoJo.
3AM clutch burned out.
Darkness.
Dead phones.
Tow truck driver # 1: old, handlebar mustache.
Tremonton, Denny's, intoxication.
Tow truck driver # 2: brought fiancee, 17 years old, made Crusty very very angry and almost vomit.
Ogden, Ken Garff.
Taxi drive with Siddhartha.
Light Rail to SLC.
Trax to Sandy.
1PM aimless wandering in Sandy -- end up at Chipotle.
Hitchhike to Costco.
Lost sweatshirt.
Coerce Crusty's grandparents into letting us drive their car to WA.
Drunken happiness, drowsy driving.
Hour nap, pools of sweat.
Butte.
Zero visibility -- a million bugs.
Scraping bug-glue off of the windshield.
Missoula.
Crusty's thunderstorm story.
Cour De Alene, Unlce Tom, Snickers.
1AM Liberty Lake, the mansion, Christy Johnson.
[24 hours after our start of the trip, we finally get to sleep. A total of 32 hours awake.]
9AM clean showers, french toast.
SEATTLE!!!
Meeting Ricardo, Suzanne, and Ashley.
WaMu picnic.
Beaded by papsmear.
Old pofoko car.
Boat fireworks.
"If you don't get to the other side of the buoy, I will come over there and kick your butt, sir!"
HUGE SPIDERS.
Shakespeare, Goliath, Sampson.
BBQ.
Gay club.
Rape-kissing, boob fondling, unwanted grinding.
Gay guys dancing.
Weird lesbian hitting on me.
Overcast mornings.
Rain.
Herpes simplex I.
Norbit. [we were sad about that experience]
Mt. Rainier.
Snow for two miles.
Sunburns.
Boating with papsmear and huge spiders.
Leave for home.
More Delusion.
Hiccups four times.
"If you ever want to stay female!"
"Gutter whore metro slut!"
"slut foko!"
RUN OVER SUICIDE BUNNY!!
Crying for five minutes.
2AM Sexburg.
"Thats it -- I'm never getting raped again!"
1PM Jack in the Box.
2.30PM Leave for Ogden.
Pick up BAMF.
Crusty's grandparents.
NOW WE'RE HOME!!!!!
So exciting. I will provide details upon request. :]
7.09.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment