I haven't really been able to think straight for the past day or so. Every time my mind wanders while I'm driving, it replays the events that occurred yesterday evening, each time trying to be more unforgiving and cruel.
Crusty and I were driving back to work from break. I notice a large group of young adults, and assume that its a group of BYU students having FHE on a Monday night. I turn back to watch the road when SPLAT! a water balloon bursts on my front windshield. My heart raced as I quickly put on the windshield wipers -- I didn't have visibility for a few seconds, and wrecking my car would mean I'd be out of a job. I'm unsure of whether I was infuriated because of the balloon or if it was because I absolutely hate BYU students, but I pulled off to the side of the road and threw my car door open while shouting "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"
"We thought it was funny. You know, a water balloon on a car window. Its funny."
No. Its not funny. 10 year olds think thats funny. Prepubescent girls and boys think thats funny. And apparently BYU students think its funny, too. Could you not take your small penis out of your ass for one minute and rethink the situation? Its not funny! And when I'm railing you for doing such a dumbass thing, do NOT snicker the entire time. Hello, jr. high. Own up to your douchebag actions and don't rationalize or excuse it by repeating "but its funny" after everything I say.
Not everyone thinks like you, male students at BYU. Not everyone thinks juvenile and moronic actions are funny. And if you think its 'no harm, no foul' because everyone around here is mormon, you have managed to have an asshole for a brain. If you see a California license plate, don't mess with them. Isn't that where road rage was born?
I'm sorry your mommy pays for your school. That does not give you license to screw me over.
We called the cops on them. Hopefully something happened, but I could imagine that nothing did.
I need to get out of here -- its driving me insane.
6.24.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow...you are nuts! glad to see you have a blog! love ya
Post a Comment