Ok, so basically once again, I hate boys. Why is it that rubbing their peepee's against my leg is considered dancing? Don't get me wrong, I guess I'm guilty in the fact that I enjoy indulging these assholes. At the same time, however, I would love it if they wouldn't try to back me up against the wall [unless I'm into it, which 9.5 times out of 10 is not the case].
Its no wonder girls like dancing with other girls -- you don't have to pause and take a break and wait for them to become flaccid. hahahaha. They're also sexier and usually smell better.
My body hurts so bad... I need to learn how to dance with less effort, because whatever I do tires the shit out of me. My legs don't want to move at all. :[ but! It was quite a good night -- I miss skanky blonde girl, as we hit it off once or twice. Meaning I hit her once or twice... bwahaha. Ok, seriously, this was one of the worst blogs I've ever posted. I apologize.
I guess I'm just trying to say that I love going dancing, hate peepees, and wish Utah clubs played better dance music.
How come every time you come around my londonlondon bridge wants to go down? haha.
Word.
6.08.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Lenessa commented on her love of your mario cross stich.
aside from that.... hows the shits?
not just love, LOVE LOVE LOVE Mario cross stitch. it makes me happy. And love you too duh.
Post a Comment