In with the good, out with the bad. Thats how life is supposed to be, right? We're not supposed to wallow in our miseries without being able to change it -- we should be aware that its our choice. The definition for 'good' and 'bad' are of course different for everyone, which I think a lot of people lose sight of, but its still something we should all try to live by.
Those who feel trapped in an emotional hell find it easy to blame others for not helping them escape.
Some even allow this hell to envelope their lives, knowing its a problem, but not quite knowing how to get rid of it.
But if you're blind to all advice, no one can do a thing.
Today I've decided that I want to enjoy the good things I have NOW. Its not that I particularly take them for granted, but my passive nature makes me feel like I'm missing out on some of the best [and most fleeting] moments of my life.
I should deal with the stressful as it comes -- finding a new job, finding a new home, avoiding the haunting echoes of a particular room mate -- and keep an open ear and an open eye for opportunities of delight.
If they move on, they move on. If they don't, they don't. Either way, things will be in my favor, because there isn't any reason why they shouldn't be.
Don't worry. Eventually I'll push you up against the door and take what I want.
It'll be good.
:]
6.16.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hooray for positive energy!
Post a Comment