10.02.2008

Here I stand -- I'm your man.

This song has been stuck in my head all week. I want a woman to sing it to me ironically... :]


Anyways... what to say, what to say...

First of all, I've initiated a friendship that has turned into nothing short of fabulous. Our correspondence wreaks of intelligence, sarcasm, and open mindedness. Basically, if she were gay, my life would be pretty good right now -- but I'll settle for watching the L-word with her. :] This is a healthy 180 from a previous friendship that was parasitical. Awesome.

Then there's chef. I don't know her name, and I asked her in some sort of roundabout way, but she still didn't answer me. I'm pretty sure the ingredients for a garden delight that careened towards me in the dish pit this morning were from her. If I imagined it all, then I've really reached my BO breaking point. She promised me that we'd play "zorro" sometime -- I don't really know what that means. haha.

In other news, where are all the queers? I need some friends -- this crushing on questionably straight girls thing I have going on sucks ass. I've resorted to craigslist again, which is pathetic, yes, but where else can I go? -sigh- I went to Kat and Dee's house the other night to play rockband... I broke the drumsticks. haha. I think that whole event is what made me miss hanging out with lesbies. I'll have to do it more often.

Also, I love Cat Davis. :]

Thats all.

...
oh wait, no.
This is a special message to someone I work with -- YOU ARE SO GAY. Seriously! You like girls!

No comments: