Life is too short to not say nice things to people. Its too short not to make someone's day.
Well, I like you, is that good?
You look like a sleepy lion, which is endearing as well as telling of your habits.
They say you are dull, and I hear them with one ear. Christmas lights have never been so exciting.
I am uncertain.
My heart has learned to give in to my brain almost flawlessly. I can make logical decisions, and am very conscious of irrational thought. It only makes sense to do what makes sense.
Currently my heart is not in congruence with my mind.
My Brain is sleuthing. Its gathering clues, making deductions, and smoking out of a pipe. Its showing my heart the evidence, but my heart pleads with my brain to stop.
Two parts of my body have two different things to say -- two different perspectives, motives, and systems. Where one would normally have dominance over the other, they are now competing. What gives my heart such weight all of a sudden?
I don't want to know, I just don't. But I do, because maybe I can fix it.
And I wonder... Is this for real?
Is this really happening?
Am I the mule? The money? The car?
12.08.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment